ZhuDan.Bee ♡

17 Years Old ( 2011 ) ♥

Sagittarius ♡

In Relationship ♥

Simple Life ♡

豬蛋所言❤

Im Fall in Love
Photobucket

好好听 ♥

2012年3月14日星期三

Genting Trip ✿

Genting Trip post in today :D 

Long time did'nt come here and share about my life recently ;) Sorry guys !

Now im coming to share and post more picture with u all 
All right ! 

Overnight visit ya . Nicely ;D 

And prepare my nail in that day ya . RED ! 


Ready to go !



In car BORED too much !

After an hour ...


Reached ;)


Our luggage is just here .

After checked in we going to hotel and rest .


But i'm not going to rest . Just put down the luggage and going 1st world meet someone 



Yea . This few weeks she is so down in the moment , and i hope she can stand up !

And i'll accompany her until she recover .

Only fews minutes , she need to go back by bus . So she just accompany me and go to buy this >



COME BUY __ Nice ;D

It is just drink , but already make my stomach FULL ~ God Shhh !







Ready to watch the show of freeze ! 









Inside the show room it's was nice @@





Wowwwwwwwwww ! Awesome guys !!! 
So enjoy the show and won't regret to watch this :)

After shows then go play this >


Wahaha , Please don't laught me , I admit im still a kids :P 









Family's and I ;)

After playing we're going HAINAN RESTAURANT to enjoy our supper ;D









Finish the foods and drinks and back hotel to rest ! ;) 
Imma DAMN tiredly .



---


Wake up in the next morning ...


Piggyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ! Tired :( 

But still need to prepare of all in the morning :S 

Stand up and go to bath , after take a picture of without make up and lens :P 





i UGLY and i know it , SO WHAT ?! ;)

 Prepare somethings in my FACE -.- haaa 



After ready , we're go and having our breakfast . 


Not so nice ... =S

After breakfast , Is going to OUTDOOR time !!! =D 


















1st time capture with clown girl ;)














Outdoor is bored so much :( cause too much toys i no dare to play x( 
Never mind , i go find mummy and accompany me going enjoy tea time ;D 
STARBUCKS ! Im coming ~ 







Enjoy my hot drinks Cocoa Cappucino .

My favourite !



And Thanks my Mummy ! :) 

Going back hotel , i am so tired and tiredly !  WOOHOOO !



Finally i am came back hotel room :D So comfortably ~ 

Remover my make up and bathing ! =P 

More relaxed ~ 


New collection on this trip !!







Outfit of the day __ All about Hello Kitty x) Cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee !
 Without Make up .

Checked out  ! 
Good Bye First World Genting Highlands Hotel ! ^_______^ 

When i go back , need a STARBUCKS again :P 

Teeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ~ 




Music and STARBUCKS the road in the car , enjoy ~

My Godshh , Suddenly the car is somethings happend ! 
So we're walk and go nearly by here the restaurant .







Fat Fat Fat !! >_____< Dinner time :P 

Last picture in the car ~ 

YAAAA ! I KNOW IM UGLY too much !! :P 


And i just wanna said : 



FINALLY I AM CAME BACK FROM GENTING HIGHLANDS ! 

I miss my homeyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 

And nice trip in this moment !  :D 
Post next time , Good Night & Bye All ! 



End _

没有评论:

发表评论


~