ZhuDan.Bee ♡

17 Years Old ( 2011 ) ♥

Sagittarius ♡

In Relationship ♥

Simple Life ♡

豬蛋所言❤

Im Fall in Love
Photobucket

好好听 ♥

2012年11月15日星期四

Keep lazy

Hell ! What i'm going to doing on now ? Still lazy like a boss enjoying the holidays ! -.- wtf i'm doing ..
Monday is to be continue the exam , i just feel now is holiday , and no study any subject #Sigh
Next subject is Pendidikan Moral , need to do a revision and memorized  all the nilai and definisi , Dafuq still waste time here internet ?! Well , hope i can workhard tomorrow to study my own work :@ Stupidzhudanbee useless *

I will keep blogging daily , can learning more english words can help to improving my english language .
I gotta pratice more and upgrate my-own-self . Not bad , even everyday i going to keep fit status , i'm not feeling tired , cause i want become a pretty and clever girl ! So far i still keep fit , i suspend exercise , because of exam , but sometimes i still had to play badminton because of my friend date me. That is healthy and wholesome for body and life , i want to be a happy guy also :)

I won't give up , and will keep it up ! Make an all-out effort an each things at all ! <3 p="p">Keep smiling and take it easy @zhudanbee :)






没有评论:

发表评论


~