ZhuDan.Bee ♡

17 Years Old ( 2011 ) ♥

Sagittarius ♡

In Relationship ♥

Simple Life ♡

豬蛋所言❤

Im Fall in Love
Photobucket

好好听 ♥

2011年11月17日星期四

My Lovely Mummy . Happy Birthday To You ♥


The look for today ♥ Nice anot ? 
Yeah , Today celebrate my lovely mummy birthday ya :) 

And we go Station One Cafe celebrate . 
Me and my stupid bro in car take some picture .



Hahaha . I look like monkey face -.- ugly like hell !

And share some pic of the day ♥














Happy time and Family day ya :) ♥

And my darl is back Penang already .
Miss him so much :( 
Tomorrow he is come back soon .
Meet him tomorrow ya ♥

Lastly .


Show a ugly pig face to you !  XD


With my lovely mummy ♥
She is a beautiful mummy ♥
I Love Her Forever ♥







Some day . I was bought new clothes !!!
Because that is cheaper 99 :D 


Nice ? (: 




End  _

没有评论:

发表评论


~