ZhuDan.Bee ♡

17 Years Old ( 2011 ) ♥

Sagittarius ♡

In Relationship ♥

Simple Life ♡

豬蛋所言❤

Im Fall in Love
Photobucket

好好听 ♥

2011年10月13日星期四

来了来了 :)

5/10

The day with hubby and his friend went to midvalley . :) 

In morning 9am hubby was reached my home , after he's come , my mum fetch us go kajang town . 
Hubby's friends is waiting us in kopidiam :D and hubby ate breakfast and share with me . He's scare i hungry :P 
After finish a breakfast , and go the ktm .





The ktm so long time only come , wow ! wait like helllll ! :S 


11am we are untill there . and go ate somethings . :) 






YEAH ! Finally i meet with my hubby :D ♥
Miss him 99 :D 




We go watch a movie "Nasi Lemak 2.0" 

 
So nice in this movie . and so funny yah :DD !! 
Im too late to watch this ady :P 


Finish it , we're go toilet :P





Then go shopping shopping hang gai gai loh :) 




And then and then , my hubby the friend was open house . 
so i follow him to go there :) 





Hohoho .. I love his hand :)





My hand is pain :'( but my hubby was sek sek already :*



When back home , just make a mask time :D 
nice :D !





wahahhaha ! yong soi 99 XD 



End _

没有评论:

发表评论


~